ALGARVEOPOLY is concerned with business trade in the Algarve. The object of the game is to accumulate as much wealth as possible through the purchase, trade and development of businesses - the businesses themselves representing actual firms on the Island or town.
It has the following features:
- Businesses to buy, trade and sell.
- A £500 ‘Loan Card’ for each player, ‘Get Out of Jail’ in another game.
- The ability (once you own all the key businesses in a color group) to expand by building shops and superstores. Though you wouldn’t guess that from the counters!
- Castelo de Silves - a place where you get sent when you have failed to pay your bills - though you are able to visit if you happen to pass by.
- The BUPA International Square, where you gain £200 by passing through. Not in the usual position of one of the corner squares, but two squares after the Start.
- 21"Take A Break" and 21"Good News/ Bad News" cards.
- Gritter Golf Sponsored Free Parking.
- ... and more.
Box Description : Watercolor Algarve houses "Albufeira" Ken Mosley Board Description : Beach watercolor "Ferragudo" Ken Mosley Year of Manufacture : 1998 Publisher: Discover Publications (International)