ALGARVEOPOLY is a Monopoly-inspired boardgame.
Algarveopoly is concerned with business trade in the Algarve. The object of the game is to accumulate as much wealth as possible through the purchase, trade and development of businesses - the businesses themselves representing actual firms on the Island or town.
It has the following features:
- Businesses to buy, trade and sell.
- A £500 ‘Loan Card’ for each player, ‘Get Out of Jail’ in another game.
- The ability (once you own all the key businesses in a color group) to expand by building shops and superstores. Though you wouldn’t guess that from the counters!
- Castelo de Silves - a place where you get sent when you have failed to pay your bills - though you are able to visit if you happen to pass by.
- The BUPA International Square, where you gain £200 by passing through. Not in the usual position of one of the corner squares, but two squares after the Start.
- 21"Take A Break" and 21"Good News/ Bad News" cards.
- Gritter Golf Sponsored Free Parking.
- ... and more.
Box Description : Watercolor Algarve houses "Albufeira" Ken Mosley Board Description : Beach watercolor "Ferragudo" Ken Mosley Year of Manufacture : 1998 Publisher: Discover Publications (International)