A second edition was published in 2000 with redesigned box art, but otherwise similar contents to the 1999 version. In 2003, a third edition was published, with redesigned box art, board artwork and completely different tokens.
- Forget Star Wars. Buy and sell Looney Tunes cartoons to earn your laughs (no dollars here). This edition is especially notable because of the new (optional) doubles rules that make it more fun than others (and the theme makes it more fun than the original). When you roll doubles, you can either roll again like normal OR use the special effect:
- Double 1s: You are sweet like TWEETY: Everyone gives you 50 laughs.
- Double 2s: You are greedy like DAFFY DUCK: Draw either a "What's Up, Doc?" or ""That's All Folks!" card.
- Double 3s: You are quick like SPEEDY GONZALES: Move to any space except a corner. If you pass GO, get 200 laughs.
- Double 4s: You are out of control like the TASMANIAN DEVIL: Remove a TV set (aka house) from the board.
- Double 5s: You are smart like BUGS BUNNY: Build a TV set for free.
- Double 6s: You are fast like the ROAD RUNNER: Next turn roll the dice twice and use either result.