|Based on||Phineas and Ferb|
|Date Released||October 2012|
The Phineas and Ferb Monopoly Collector's Edition is a Monopoly board game featuring the Disney Channel Orginal Series Phineas and Ferb. The main properties are instead Phineas and Ferb's Big Ideas and other events/places in the series. The pewter tokens have also been customized to match the theme. And the hotels and houses are now Big Ideas and Inventions.
All Properties have been changed so that each Color Group represents a different part of the series:
Brown Color Group - Locations near Danville
Light Blue Color Group - Images of other main kids
Magenta Color Group - Things about Candace
Orange Color Group - Music-related locations
Red Color Group - Things about Heinz
Yellow Color Group - Big Ideas
Green Color Group - Things about the O.W.C.A.
Dark Blue Color Group - Major places
The four Railroads have been renamed Vehicles, and represent various modes of transportation in the series.
- Reading Railroad is replaced by Mom's Car (From the episode "The Fast and the Phineas")
- Pennsylvania Railroad is replaced by the Time Machine (From the episodes "It's About Time!" and "Phineas and Ferb's Quantum Boogaloo")
- B. & O. Railroad is replaced by Candace Crusher (From the episode "It's a Mud, Mud, Mud, Mud World")
- Short Line is replaced by Ride from Outer Space (From the episodes "The Chronicles of Meap" and "Meapless in Seattle")
The utilities have been renamed after essential requirements of construction.
Houses and Hotels
Each bank note denomination has a character from the show on it as follows:
- $1: Heinz Doofenshmirtz
- $5: Isabella Garcia-Shapiro
- $10 Baljeet Tjinder and Buford Van Stomm
- $20 Candace Flynn
- $50 Ferb Fletcher
- $100 Phineas Flynn
- $500 Perry the Platypus
Chance and Community Chest cards
The Chance cards have been changed to the Fireside Girls with a yellow background, though only genaric ones instead of the normal ones like Ginger Hirano and Adyson Sweetwater. The Community Chest cards have Perry (in Agent P form battling Heinz) on them with a yellow and red background.